The Sul Ross State University Department of Athletics invites you to tailgate on Lobo Lane!
Join other students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, friends, and the community to support the Lobos and enjoy a season of tailgating.
Tailgate starts at 3:00 pm
Game Day Tailgating Guidelines
- SRSU designated “Lobo Lane” as E. Murphy Avenue located just north of Jackson Field. The road will be closed on Sul Ross Football game days for tailgaters.
- Set up is first come basis unless otherwise designated for official university events, site setup may begin no earlier than three hours prior to the start of the sporting event. Site must be cleaned and vacated within one hour following the conclusion of the game.
- It is the responsibility of the tailgaters to remove garbage and other debris. Hot coals must be doused and properly disposed of to prevent fires.
- 10 X 10 Tents are permitted but must be secured. Tents are available for rent through the Tailgate Coordinator.
- Tailgating accessories must not obstruct walkways including but not limited to tents, grills, cables, chairs, tables, etc.
- All BBQ grills, gas or otherwise should be attended to at all times. Fires built on the grounds or open fire pits are prohibited.
- Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption. Tailgaters must be 21 years old to purchase, possess, or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Sul Ross does not permit kegs, glass bottles or drinking games during tailgates.
- In case of emergency, call 911. For non-emergencies call UDPS at 432.837.8100.
SRSU Students & Employees w/ ID-FREE
General Admission-$5.00 (over 10 yrs. Old)
*Attendees are prohibited from bringing outside food or drinks into Jackson Field
*Per Sul Ross and ASC policies pets are not allowed in any athletic facilities
Look for the tailgate coordinator at Lobo Lane for more information or to set up.